Call us For Booking:
Office Number : +919840865234
Mobile No : +918148421523
You Can Also Book Online By Filling The Form.
movers and packers Chennai:
Krishna movers and packers Chennai, The best Packers Movers company Located In Tamil Nadu, Especially who Are Providing our Services for Chennai and Coimbatore under the low cost with high safety measures. We will not compromise with safety and quality at any cost,
Why Krishna Packers and Movers Best?
We Are Providing the best service under movers and packers Chennai category with Economical Cost. compare to all other companies providing transport facilities for packing and moving.
- Routine Inspections
We offer a wide range of services including:
- Proper Packing and unpacking
- Professional loading and unloading
- Warehousing and storage
- Packing and moving insurance
- Car carrier & transportation
- Providing a Shifting Helper if needed
- 24×7 Customer Care
- Tracking your Goods
Process Of Krishna movers and packers Chennai:
Hers at Krishna Packers Movers, The steps of shifting process are well defined, well planned and technically integrated, and also so easy to understand that even a layman (a person without professional or specialized knowledge in a particular subject) can get a glimpse of process and how is it going to work. Typically, Krishna movers and packers Chennai system involve ten step division of the entire process, which is as follows:
1. Booking with us.
2. Fixing the day for Survey to know the Exact Requirement
3. Confirmation of booking
4. Packing Process
5. Providing a Shifting Helper if needed
7. Tracking your Goods
9. Customer Care
10. Getting feed Back
Some Tips to pack your possessions when Moving:
- Pack one room at a time if possible, and start with items that are least often used.
- Write down a list of everything you are packing, in particular if it’s valuable. Books, CDs, expensive clothes. Also, take note of which item is in which box.
- Use sturdy boxes. Fill the box to the brim and seal the lid. That way, you can easily stack boxes on top of one another.
- Tape the bottom of the box securely so that it doesn’t give way.
- Never fill a box until it is so heavy that you can’t lift it safely. Spread the heavy items over a few boxes. Balance boxes with lighter items like towels or soft toys. Pack the lighter items on top.
- Use bubble wrap or newspapers when packing fragile items. However, newsprint may smudge so use newspaper selectively. The clean paper can be purchased cheaply from moving supply stores.
- Mark boxes. Boxes should be marked “Fragile” and “This side up” to prevent mishandling.
- Label each box clearly and which room it belongs to. Write on the sides of the box as well.
- Pack a separate box of essentials you may need for the first night at your new house. Include items like toiletries, toilet paper, bottled water, snacks and a change of clothes in case you cannot unpack everything in time.
Some Useful tips: